About Me

My photo
A travel n gadget freak and @ the same time I try and make some Sense in the #Sensex

Thursday, July 1, 2010

THE END OF COLD WAR...



Lately been noticing people ranting and cribbing about the happenings in life..

I sometimes wonder why do they really need to crib about each and everything in life. Starting from themselves / their family / their work / colleagues / friends and sort of the list can go on...

I too came across someone with these habits very closely. I can never understand how can people crib about their family on public / social platforms. You might not get along with your Wife / Husband / Mom / Dad or say anyone in family..but that doesn't mean u rant about it in public. It clear states that persons attitude towards family / life.... Why would you do it..unless you would want public attention!!! Things kinda don't end here..it even moves on to office..right from the bosses to fellow colleagues.. all are being cribbed..and then move on to friends..As I said list wont end..

When I try to explain that the mode of venting out anger is not upright... I get the burnt of reaction...and in turn I am explained that " Oh... you don't know what friends and friendship is" And am like wow... look who is talking...I knew things would get worse at any point from there on.. If one has a habit of being short temp and venting out frustrations then the person should also know when and where to vent it out. Being angry on someone and throwing it on someone else it kinda not right here, no matter how close the friend is. Cribbing about petty issues like why you dint sms / tweet good morning or etc... but when the same is asked to him, the reasons are ready like  - bad mood coz of work / home etc..as again it is endless... We have to very well understand his reasons..but when it comes to understanding mine..all I get an answer is that I got an EGO.  I am not saying am perfect..could have been wrong a hell lot of times.. but if someone who is a cribber about almost everything in life..how did I assure myself that I wont be cribbed about..Slowly a healthy friendship faded away..at times now I am glad that am off such friends list..as I do not want to wish someone Good Morning just in a fear that if I won't wish I would be taunted big time on and off. Once / twice..is ok...but it became a daily story..I cant be in any fear for being friends with someone. Tolerance also has its own limit..which was nicely mistaken as my EGO. And I can only feel hurt..if I want to feel hurt. At once I knew its enough. Maybe he has many good friends..but not that I am less off.. and glad am no more in the list..its the end of the cold war...

Well am here not cribbing about him coz I wanted to...but its in return to his rant towards me via his so called BLOG. 

I can never see my self speaking ill about someone over public platform..be it family / friends / co -  workers.. I very well know where I need to stop and to whom I need to share. We may or may not get along with family...but at once that person before cribbing should think about the people who don't even have a family.. He should be grateful to God who has blessed him with a beautiful family. Its well said the value is known when its not there..And talking about friends and friendship... am sure the person very well knows who has better friends in life. When we are best friends with someone..I know one has to understand each other very well right from mood to could be anything..but that doesn't mean the anger of someone is vented out on our friends. 

Everyone has problems in life..life is never smooth for anyone..but one has to stop by and understand how to react to each problems. By just removing it in anger on one and all is going to complicate life more and more. All we would loose in turn is good friends..

I am what I am.. quite happy the way I am and the friends I have now...All I need to do is be more selective. Ego and attitude has got no space in my life...

Again I would repeat the same line which I did in a blog post earlier...

People come and people go...as long as I have left a good mark in everyone's life...I would never have any regrets!!!


In end would like to share one nice quote I came across - 

"You can forgive someone almost anything. But you cannot tolerate everything...We don't have to tolerate what people do just because we forgive them for doing it. Forgiving heals us personally. To tolerate everything only hurts us all in the long run."


1 Comments:

Aarti said...

I can totally understand what ur talking about but whoa, ur friend sure has crossed the line, hopped skipped and jumped..no RIGHT to do what he did!!!!

Girl- ur an awesome person and am glad to have found u thru Twitter!! :) the ones who lose out on ur friendship- well, its their loss...

Post a Comment