About Me

My photo
A travel n gadget freak and @ the same time I try and make some Sense in the #Sensex

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Six Silent Tears

Last night before went to bed
Thoughts of you filled my head
Though I have not cried this way in many years
Onto my pillow fell six silent tears
 
The first was for your smile that I miss
And your tender lips I long to kiss
The second was for your angle face
And thoughts of your loving embrace
 
The third came as no suprise
As I thought of your beautiful eyes
The fourth came rolling
Instead of my pillow, it should have been you I was holding
 
The fifth came for one reason alone
I felt my love for you wasn't fully shown
I really love and miss you my dear
And there just fell the sixth silent tear.

 

1 Comments:

Jay said...

Heart Touching Indeed!!!

Post a Comment