About Me

My photo
A travel n gadget freak and @ the same time I try and make some Sense in the #Sensex

Monday, February 15, 2010

Evening I can never forget!!!


The whole issue of SRK n MNIK was blown out of proportion. The other side we had a blast… to give more security to theaters etc.. the security was reduced at other places.. What is the government trying to give importance too?? Its a sad world out there…its easy to sit in a AC cabin and discuss issues..but the pain is when someone from family is lost in such days…

I personally can relate it too so much…26/11 Leopolds…I was there …ten mins before the firing…car parked just outside the café. Never feared and scared so much as I was that day.. Had a colleague from Bahrain ..& I was out wid her all over colaba causeway…and this happened.. she was petrified & scared ..could see her crying like anything when she wasn’t allowed to enter President hotel where she was put up. We somehow managed to get her in thinking will take her home wid me wid belongings..but she dint want too..as she wanted to fly asap…took a cab and headed to airport. She was to fly after 3 days…cut short the trip and left the very next flight which she could get thru… She cried nonstop..thinking something will happen to her..she has twin daughters…about which she couldn’t stop talking about… I was never as sad as this day..

We were to dine at leopolds…thnx God ..we dint…else am not sure what & where I would have been…I too had to drive down all the way back to Vashi…alone that too… family kept calling me...One evening of my life I would never forget.. don’t want to also..as it would remind me the state we live in…that we need to get up & speak..we need to change so much around us..so that our next Gen is not worried about being at a mall or café or a walk near nairman point as we would be today….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment