About Me

My photo
A travel n gadget freak and @ the same time I try and make some Sense in the #Sensex

Friday, February 5, 2010

Super Boring Day...

Well day dint start well...ydys sad hangover was still clinged on...but the work at home kept me on toes.. One of the most imp task was done with today..a kind of life changing task..Somethings just cant be described or said..one just has to feel it..

Work @ home is at all time high..loving those nice french windows...wid tiles all around...hmm..nice place now to sit n watch the sun go down....aaah..bliss moment..

Mr Gandhi travld in train today...sound grt..esp a good move to show the MNS n SS dat Mumbai belongs to India..and not just .......

Missing out my practice on my 6 strings...feelin bad when i dont touch it....Hunting for a new tutor who could come home and teach me more and more as i find it a grt destresser.. Hope i get one soon...

Thats it for the day...Markets working tmrw...a chance for it to fall....aah nice time for some bottom fishing...fingers crossed.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment