About Me

My photo
A travel n gadget freak and @ the same time I try and make some Sense in the #Sensex

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can't things get better??

Why is there so much of crap over SRK and his movies…for that matter any movies…why these SS have to stoop down to riot like a situation.

The other day a SS spokesperson said that The So called Mango People had issues with the statement SRK passed…well to which I totally don’t agree. I believe the Mango people just want to watch the movie and really not bother much about what SRK would say intentionally or unintentionally. Why are the theaters targeted or say Film Industry…its sad to know that we live in such a community that even going to watch a movie, to entertain ourselves we have to worry.

Don’t we have bigger issues to sort out..poverty…attacks…half of the population in India mite not be getting a proper one time meal too… why cant these SS guys just spend the day wid the needy rather then creating a mess n fear all over.

Another thing which is bothering me today is the issue about Nooria Haveliwala http://bit.ly/9TyJQs . Well for sure she was drunk heaps that nite…when she rammed into several people killing a few n injuring a few. Now the blood test says that alcohol content in her body was less than one third of what had been detected by the breathanalyser tests done by the traffic police. So does it mean that the units these cops use is faulty…well I don’t think so…am sure it’s got more to it. Just shows how much money talks. Well I wonder how these kind of kids are been treated by the parents.. Way too much freedom n liberty works as a spoil sport sometimes. They drink heavily at such tender age and life becomes a mess!!!

1 Comments:

Apoyando said...

Thinks are already moving to a better world for all..
I think you should read this I had posted 2 weeks before..

http://apoyandostrikes.blogspot.com/2010/02/shiv-sena-controversy-my-verdict.html

Post a Comment