About Me

My photo
A travel n gadget freak and @ the same time I try and make some Sense in the #Sensex

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Newborn's Conversation With God!

 

A  baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me  to earth tomorrow,  
buthow am I going to live there  being so small and helpless?"

God said,  "Your angel will be waiting for you and will  take care of you."

The child further  inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't  have
todo anything  but sing and smile to be happy.."

God  said, "Your angel will sing for you and will  also smile for you.
And you will feel your  angel's love and be very happy."

Again  the small child asked, "And how am I going to be  able to understand  
whenpeople talk to me if I don't  know the language?"

God said, "Your  angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet  words
youwill ever  hear, and with much patience and care, your  angel will
teach you how to speak."  

"And what am I going to do when I want  to talk to you?"

God said, "Your angel  will place your hands together and will teach
youhow to pray."  

"Who will protect me?"

God said,  "Your angel will defend you even if it means  risking its life."

"But I will always be  sad because I will not see you anymore."  

God said, "Your angel will always talk  to you about Me and will teach  
youthe way to come back to Me, even  though I will always be next to you."

At  that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but  voices from Earth  
couldbe heard and the child  hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave
now,  please tell me my angel's name."

God  said, You will simply call her  ,"  Mom ."

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely :) Moms can do so much for a baby, like they say, God couldn't be everywhere, so he created moms :)

Pratiba Bhat said...

Cute post..!!! Babies and Mammas are both cute :D Lovely article. Sweet :D

Post a Comment