About Me

My photo
A travel n gadget freak and @ the same time I try and make some Sense in the #Sensex

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

U & Me


There were times when we were mad

There were times when we were sad


Crazy days & crazy evenings

Everyday was just a new beginning


And now we are miles apart

Never knew we would be torn apart


As I turn the pages of life

Recall every moment in sight


Realize the happiness we shared

And moments for which tears we shed


Its now so hard to find the perfect breeze

Which you & me did ever feel


Someday I hope we can meet
To hug & laugh & dance to the old beat



4 Comments:

SA said...

Wow! Nice one! Liked it!

Sanjay

Apoyando said...

Really nice and true. A wish to go back to what we were'

Aarti said...

So sweet.. simple, filled with emotions and so full of love... :)
[words that u seem to have taken straight from my life... :)) ]

Am gonna blogroll u...

Avu said...

thnx u guys :)

Post a Comment